Athena Bitcoin is the gateway for thousands of individuals to the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. We operate Bitcoin and other crypto ATMs throughout North and South America.
We are actively seeking an experience finance professional for our Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager position.
This position will work cross-functionally and use quantitative insights to drive better decision-making across the organization. The is an independent contributor role, reporting to the CFO. The position will work closely with the CEO, COO/BL Heads, and CFO to create and update business models that will allow the company to advise investors and analysts about future results. The role will also work closely with the VP/Director Investor Relations and the outside IR firm, as well as the CIO to keep abreast of leading practices in earning statement presentation, investor decks, competitor analysis, and non-GAAP metrics.
- Maintain our financial model and forecasts to guide Athena Bitcoin’s long term financial strength by advising on growth, hiring, spending and strategic projects
- Owns the company’s budget and financial planning processes and performs financial analyses across the company
- Drive annual and quarterly financial planning processes to align with current Deployment, Technology, and Commercial roadmaps
- Provide budget guidance to senior executives to ensure Athena Bitcoin is investing in the right areas to strategically accelerate the business
- Develop key metrics to support hiring, scale, and profitability goals
- Manage a lean, high-performance team that works cross functionally throughout the company
- Develop programs and processes for tracking and managing budgets with senior business leaders
- Skilled FP&A professional from either professional services or fintech industries who has 5 – 10 years of experience
- Experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital or corporate finance would be a plus
- Prior experience operating in a highly regulated industry
- Understanding of a web3.0 /DeFi and fintech P&L
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to cultivate relationships with senior leadership and board members