Athena Bitcoin is the gateway for thousands of individuals to the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. We operate Bitcoin and other crypto ATMs throughout North and Latin America. We also offer Athena Ruru as a platform for crypto integration to increase financial access through a holistic ecosystem of tools and services.
We are actively seeking a full-time Data Analyst/ETL Engineer on our global Technology team. The ideal candidate will be based in El Salvador or Colombia and be fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Ensure all reportable data arrives into the database correctly
- Write, modify, and test code
- Manage existing process for extracting data and integrating into our data stores.
- Implement and improve ETL processes
- Monitoring existing and new processes for effectiveness and efficiency
- Perform analysis and reports as needed to help drive forward business objectives
Technical Experience Required
- Database management & analysis (especially Microsoft SQL Server)
- Cloud Experience
- AWS or Azure
- Terraform or Cloud Formation (a plus)
- Workflow management tool (e.g. Airflow/Airbyte a big plus)
- Analytics Package experience (e.g. Windows Power Bi a big plus)
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive salary
- Exciting, fast-paced, small cap public company
- Opportunity to work with crypto industry leaders building the next breakthrough technology